You can email me at email@example.com if you want me to review a book, participate in a blog tour or campaign, host a giveaway, or attend your event. The following are a couple of things to keep in mind before contacting me.
- Genres of Interest: I primarily read fiction books. I love Young Adult contemporary, fantasy, and dystopian. I also love Adult/New Adult contemporary romance and fantasy romance. If your book doesn’t fall under what I have listed, but you still think it may spark my interest, definitely feel free to reach out!
- If the book you want me to review is a part of a duology/trilogy/series and isn’t the first, please provide me with the previous books if I do not have them already.
- Formats Accepted: I accept print books and e-books via NetGalley. Bound galleys, ARCs, and graphic novels in the preferred genres are accepted, as are finished paperbacks or hardcovers.
- Cross-Posting: I typically do not post my reviews from my blog anywhere else other than on my blog and on NetGalley (if book was provided to me through NetGalley). I will post on social media with a link to my review, but I do not post these reviews on book sellers’ websites or Goodreads.
- If I receive an advanced copy of your book and you would like me to post about it on or around the release date, just let me know and I can do that if I receive the book in a timely manner. If an ARC shows up less than a week before release, a review of it will likely be posted much later. I typically need 2-3 weeks per book to have time to read, write a review, organize a post, and plan social media posts.
- Sending me your book does not guarantee a review. I only personally respond to offers that interest me, which in that case I do always review the book because I initiate contact, but unsolicited books do not guarantee a review or me reading your book.
- My reviews are my personal thoughts and feelings about a book, therefore positive reviews are not guaranteed.
- Included in my review posts: whether the book was provided by a publisher/author in exchange for a review, photo(s) of the book cover, the official synopsis of the book, my review, a star rating, and the author’s bio + photo.
- Rating system:
- ★★★★★ = 5/5 stars – Masterful.
- ★★★★☆ = 4/5 stars – Excellent.
- ★★★☆☆ = 3/5 stars – Acceptable.
- ★★☆☆☆ = 2/5 stars – Okay.
- ★☆☆☆☆ = 1/5 stars – Should not exist.
Giveaway rules and policies are unique to each giveaway and will be included within the post for the specific giveaway.
This is my personal book blog, written, edited, and run by myself unless stated otherwise. The books I review are received from authors, publishers, libraries, and/or are purchased with my own money. I do not receive compensation in exchange for anything on this blog unless stated otherwise within the review or blog post. Receiving a review copy from an author or publisher does not influence my review.